Welcome to the Heritage Boiler Association (Alberta). We are a group of steam enthusiasts from all over the Province of Alberta, and beyond. Corporately, we work closely with the Alberta Boilers Safety Association to provide certification and training services for operating heritage boilers. Individually, we like getting our hands dirty exhibiting and maintaining antique steam-driven tractors and equipment.
Steam Course Update
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have postponed our next Steam Course indefinitely. We are hoping to decide in September when the next course will be. See the Certification and Training page for more information.
Here are a few steam events that HBAA members may be interested in. For more information on any event, please contact the museum or organization directly. To let us know of any other events that you think should be listed here, send us a note from the Contact page.
Note: All events are subject to change. Please confirm before you attend.
- August 6-8: Pioneer Acres in Irricana – 51st Annual Show & Reunion
- August 7: South Peace Centennial Museum in Beaverlodge – Practical Test session. See our Certification page to apply to take a test
- August 21-22: Coyote Flats Pioneer Village in Picture Butte – Harvest Days
- Sept 3-5: Heritage Acres in Pincher Creek – Threshing & Field Demonstrations
- Sept 4-5: Reynolds-Alberta Museum in Wetaskiwin – Harvest Festival