Welcome to the Heritage Boiler Association (Alberta). We are a group of steam enthusiasts from all over the Province of Alberta, and beyond. Corporately, we work closely with the Alberta Boilers Safety Association to provide certification and training services for operating heritage boilers. Individually, we like getting our hands dirty exhibiting and maintaining antique steam-driven tractors and equipment.
Steam Course Update
Our next Steam Course will be held in the fall of 2023. See the Certification and Training page for more information.
Here are a few steam events that HBAA members may be interested in. For more information on any event, please contact the museum or organization directly. To let us know of any other events that you think should be listed here, send us a note from the Contact page.
Note: All events are subject to change. Please confirm with the museum or organization before you attend.
- August 11-13: Pioneer Acres (Irricana). Their tractor will be operating for their annual show. Perhaps also for those looking for practical experience time.
- Dates TBD: Coyote Flats Pioneer Village (Picture Butte). Both tractors will run.
- Dates TBD: Heritage Acres (Pincher Creek). Their tractor is in for repair. May be ready July 21.
- Dates TBD: Camrose Centennial Museum (Camrose). Their tractor will run.
- September 2-3: Reynolds Museum (Wetaskiwin). Harvest Festival.